Availability: Hôtel La Montagne
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Situated in La Clusaz, this ski hotel is close to La Clusaz Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Grand-Bornand Ski Lift.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hôtel La Montagne include ski storage and ski passes.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel La Montagne Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski passes available
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors -
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hôtel La Montagne has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Hôtel La Montagne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.