Availability: Hôtel Le Golf
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Located in the mountains, this Bourg-Saint-Maurice hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Vanoise Express Cable Car winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Mount Pourri and La Rosiere Espace San Bernardo Ski Resort.
Ski into Hôtel Le Golf, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Golf Amenities
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the use of a health club. Hôtel Le Golf helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Ski storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Ski passes available
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1975
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain view
Le Golf - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Brasserie Le Petit Zinc - This theme restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
Restaurant Le Mont Blanc - This restaurant specializes in fondue and serves dinner only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Deep Nature has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
Hôtel Le Golf Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 90
- Late check-out fee: EUR 90
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.