Availability: Hôtel Les Airelles
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Slopeside hotel with downhill skiing
This hotel in La Clusaz is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of La Clusaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Grand-Bornand Ski Lift.
With direct access to the slopes, Hôtel Les Airelles makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and a spa tub.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Les Airelles Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Savoie - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hôtel Les Airelles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Dogs and cats are only allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.