Book your room at Hotel Mont-Blanc
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Megeve hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access near Megeve Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include St Gervais Ski Lift.
Ski into Hotel Mont-Blanc, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 7 April and 7 June.This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 40
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Tennis on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Les Enfants Terribles - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Hotel Mont-Blanc
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.0 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.