Book your room at LAGRANGE Prestige Les 3 Glaciers
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bellentre apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access near Vanoise Express Cable Car winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Paradiski Ski Resort and Aime 2000 Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, LAGRANGE Prestige Les 3 Glaciers makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
LAGRANGE Prestige Les 3 Glaciers
- At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the apartment's other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. LAGRANGE Prestige Les 3 Glaciers helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
LAGRANGE Prestige Les 3 Glaciers is a smoke-free property.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Concierge desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 5
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2008
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
- In your room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for LAGRANGE Prestige Les 3 Glaciers
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal reception hours are asked to contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
On Saturdays, check-out begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 10 a.m.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 49 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 44 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 85 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week