Book your room at La Chemenaz Hôtels-Chalets de Tradition
Slopeside hotel with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Les Contamines-Montjoie is within the vicinity of St Gervais Ski Lift, Chamois Gondola, and Megeve Ski Resort. Regional attractions also include Mont Blanc and Dzeleuna Ski Lift.
Ski into La Chemenaz Hôtels-Chalets de Tradition, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a sauna.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and day beds, guestrooms feature safes along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
La Chemenaz Hôtels-Chalets de Tradition is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free! Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free! Free parking nearby
- Free! Free self parking
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking, Free! Free parking nearby
In your room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
La Chemenaz Hôtels-Chalets de Tradition has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for La Chemenaz Hôtels-Chalets de Tradition
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.