Availability: Langley hotel Gustavia
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Within minutes of the slopes, this Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel is in the mountains and provides easy access to Montenvers Tram, Centre Commercial Alpina, and Planards Adventure Park. Also nearby are Aigulle du Midi Cable-Car and Planpraz Tram.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Langley hotel Gustavia, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature hair dryers, private bathrooms, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Langley hotel Gustavia Amenities
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Langley hotel Gustavia is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1890
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Chambre Neuf - This brasserie serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Gustavia - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skydiving nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Langley hotel Gustavia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 22 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.