Book your room at Langley hotel Gustavia
Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Special Rate
- Two Twin Beds
- Two Twin Beds
- One Full Bed
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Within minutes of the slopes, this Chamonix-Mont-Blanc hotel is in the mountains and provides easy access to Montenvers Tram, Centre Commercial Alpina, and Planards Adventure Park. Also nearby are Aigulle du Midi Cable-Car and Planpraz Tram.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Langley hotel Gustavia, where you can sip cocktails at the bar/lounge and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Langley hotel Gustavia
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Langley hotel Gustavia is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1890
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In the room
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Chambre Neuf - This brasserie serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Gustavia - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skydiving nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
The Fine Print for Langley hotel Gustavia
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
On weekdays check-out is possible until noon.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 22 per day
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.