Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
This hotel is in the mountains in Crest-Voland, offering ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of 84 ski lifts, 146 ski runs, and winter sports like toboggan run and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Grand-Bornand Ski Lift and Megeve Ski Resort.
Ski into Le Caprice Des Neiges, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and hair dryers.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 14 October and 16 December.
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Le Caprice Des Neiges is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 323
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Le Caprice - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.