Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Winter getaway with a restaurant
This hotel is in the mountains in Chatel, within easy reach of 198 ski lifts, 49 ski runs, and winter sports like cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Regional attractions also include Avoriaz Ski Resort and Freddie Mercury Statue.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Le Roitelet include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with detached private bathrooms and phones.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 16 September and 22 December.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a terrace, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Le Roitelet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Multilingual staff
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
Le Roitelet - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM should contact the hotel in advance by telephone. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.