Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside hotel with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Morzine hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within the vicinity of Avoriaz Ski Resort and Champery Ski Resort, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Samoens Ski Resort and Morillon Ski Resort.
Ski into Les Dromonts, where you can relax in massage/treatment rooms, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and minibars, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with phones and televisions.
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Beauty services
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To recieve their room keys, guests must contact Le Grand Bornand Reservation using the information provided in the booking confirmation email. Guests who will arrive late must contact the property in advance.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)