Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room, Balcony (South)
- One Double Bed
Double or Twin Room (North)
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room, Balcony (South)
- One Double Bed
Family Triple Room, Valley View
- Three Single Beds
Slopeside hotel with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Saint-Bon-Tarentaise hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Courchevel Ski Runs, La Tania Ski Resort, and winter sports such as toboggan run and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Meribel Ski Resort and Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
Ski into Les Ducs de Savoie, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes.
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the indoor swimming pool. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a sauna and a fitness facility.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of indoor pools -
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1986
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Les Ducs de Savoie - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.