Availability: Madame Vacances Les Chalets de l'Altiport
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside fun, near L'Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort
This residence in Huez is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of L'Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Lac Noir.
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Les Chalets de l'Altiport offers amenities like ski storage, ski passes, and free outdoor parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Les Chalets de l'Altiport Amenities
Madame Vacances Les Chalets de l'Altiport features ski-in/ski-out access and ski storage. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski passes available
- Year Built 2003
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Madame Vacances Les Chalets de l'Altiport Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM (closed Wednesday). Hours may vary in winter or summer. For short and weekly stays, room keys can only be collected from 5 PM to 8 PM on the arrival day. Guests who anticipate arriving after 8 PM should contact the property directly at least 48 hours in advance to make alternative check-in arrangements. Check-out must be made before 10 AM on departure day.
A damage deposit is charged per chalet (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 25 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 750 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week