Book your room at Madame Vacances Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with alpine skiing
Located in the mountains, this Macot-la-Plagne residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of La Plagne Ski Resort, Paradiski Ski Resort, and Aime 2000 Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Bellecote Glacier and Vanoise Express Cable Car.
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages
- The Overview
Madame Vacances Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Madame Vacances Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowboarding on site
The Fine Print for Madame Vacances Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.Reception hours vary seasonally. During the winter season, reception hours are Monday-Thursday 8-11 AM and 4-8 PM; Friday hours are 8-11 AM and 3-9 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM-9 PM. During the summer season, reception hours are Monday and Thursday 8-11 AM; Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday hours are 8 AM-1 PM and 4-7 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 3-8 PM.Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact the hotel at least 48 hours in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.09 per accommodation, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 750 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night