Book your room at Madame Vacances Résidence Le Vermont
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Valmeinier is in the mountains, 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Valmeinier Ski Resort, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Setaz Gondola and Valloire Galibier Ski Resort are also within 9 mi (15 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Résidence Le Vermont makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna, ski storage, and ski passes.
All 46 rooms have balconies and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers. Other amenities that guests will find include WiFi and digital TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Résidence Le Vermont
After a day on the slopes, soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy the use of a sauna. Madame Vacances Résidence Le Vermont helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 2009
- Ski passes available
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Downhill skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per week
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per week
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 140 per week
- Television fee: EUR 7 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night