Book your room at Madame Vacances Résidence les Valmonts
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Valloire residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Col du Telegraphe winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Val Thorens Ski Resort and Col du Galibier.
Ski into Madame Vacances Résidence les Valmonts, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a steam room.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Résidence les Valmonts
At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a fitness center, a steam room, and a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Steam room
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
The fine print for Madame Vacances Résidence les Valmonts
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 140 per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- A television is available for an additional fee