Book your room at Mercure Les Arcs 1800
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bourg-Saint-Maurice hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access near Vanoise Express Cable Car winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Mount Pourri and Bellecote Glacier.
Ski into Mercure Les Arcs 1800, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Les Arcs 1800
- The Overview
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, which include a sauna. Mercure Les Arcs 1800 helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
Mercure Les Arcs 1800 is a smoke-free property.
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 9
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Le Jardin Alpin - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Mercure Les Arcs 1800
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.