Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Electra
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Morzine residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Champery Ski Resort and Samoens Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Résidence Electra makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski storage, and ski passes.
Guestrooms have kitchens, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Electra
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a water park (surcharge), a steam room, and a sauna. Pierre & Vacances Résidence Electra helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Year Built 2011
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Ski passes available
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
In your room
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Day bed
Recreational amenities at the residence include a water park (surcharge), ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Electra
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per night