Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bourg-Saint-Maurice residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within the vicinity of Vanoise Express Cable Car and La Rosiere Espace San Bernardo Ski Resort, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Mount Pourri.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and a nightclub.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont features ski-in/ski-out access, a nightclub, and a library. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Ski storage
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Sledding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 34 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week