Availability: Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont
One Bedroom Apartment (for 4-5)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Studio (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Bedroom Apartment (for 5-6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom Apartment (for 6-7)Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 4 infants)
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Bourg-Saint-Maurice residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within the vicinity of Vanoise Express Cable Car and La Rosiere Espace San Bernardo Ski Resort, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Mount Pourri.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and a nightclub.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont Amenities
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont features ski-in/ski-out access, a nightclub, and a library. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Ski storage
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $2.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $2.00 EUR / per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Sledding nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Pierre & Vacances Residence le Belmont Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception hours are Sunday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Friday hours are 8:30 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to 9 PM. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 34 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week