Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Douchka
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
This residence in Morzine is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Champery Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Douchka makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski storage, and ski passes.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include separate dining areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Douchka
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Douchka helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Ski storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Douchka
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet, per week
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per week