Availability: Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Quartz
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Macot-la-Plagne residence offers ski-in/ski-out access near Paradiski Ski Resort, La Plagne Ski Resort, and Aime 2000 Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Bellecote Glacier and Vanoise Express Cable Car.
Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Quartz offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Quartz Amenities
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Quartz helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
Dining is available at one of the residence's 2 restaurants. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Quartz has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Quartz Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception hours through 15 December 2011: 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM Monday - Thursday; 9 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 8 PM Friday; 8 AM to 10 PM Saturday; 9 AM to 1 PM and 3 PM to 8 PM Sunday.Reception hours from 16 December 2011 through 15 April 2012: The Andromeda main reception is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.Please note: Guests must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. On arrival day, room keys can only be collected after 5 PM for single week stays, and after 10 AM for short stays. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 60 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week