Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a ski shuttle
This residence in Huez is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of L'Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and toboggan run. Local attractions also include Lac Noir.
Ski into Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Bergers, where you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant and comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. Enjoy a swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools after a day on the slopes. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle.
The residence offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers ski storage and a sauna. Guests can use the indoor pool, health club, and recreational facilities at a partner hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Parking nearby
- Free outdoor parking
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Outdoor parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cooking facilities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Furnished balcony
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
La Fondue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opens from Monday to Thursday 8 AM to noon and from 4 to 8 PM; Friday 8 AM to noon, then continuously from 3 PM until noon on Sunday, then from 4 to 8 PM. These times are subject to change, please contact the property.
Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 6 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).