Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with alpine skiing
This residence in Morzine is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and toboggan run. Area attractions also include Champery Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include separate dining areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Ski storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski jumping nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The Fine Print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Fontaines Blanches
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, MasterCard
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week