Book your room at Résidence Le Refuge, La Rosière
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Montvalezan residence is minutes from La Rosiere Espace San Bernardo Ski Resort and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and toboggan run. Area attractions also include Col du Petit Saint-Bernard.
Résidence Le Refuge, La Rosière offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Le Refuge, La Rosière
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with the residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 2
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed size
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski jumping nearby
- Snow kiting (kite boarding) nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
The Fine Print for Résidence Le Refuge, La Rosière
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in at Résidence Le Refuge is on Saturdays from 5 to 8 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office in advance using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay