Book your room at Residence Le Val Chaviere De Val Thorens
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
This Saint-Martin-de-Belleville apartment is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Val Thorens Ski Resort, Les Menuires Ski Resort, and winter activities such as snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Le Val Chaviere De Val Thorens makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room and an indoor pool.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain views and feature televisions with satellite channels. Other amenities include kitchens and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Le Val Chaviere De Val Thorens
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Residence Le Val Chaviere De Val Thorens provides ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room. This ski apartment also offers a children's club, an arcade/game room, and secure parking.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Creche (nursery)
- Children's club
- Secure parking
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Mountain view
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Mind and Body
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Residence Le Val Chaviere De Val Thorens
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.9 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 46 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 460 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 20
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 5 per stay
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.