Book your room at Residence Maeva La Muzelle
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Venosc, near Les Deux-Alpes Ski Resort, Vallons Ski Lift, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include L'Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort and Lac Noir.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Maeva La Muzelle makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and ski passes.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maeva La Muzelle
At your hotel
Residence Maeva La Muzelle features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Residence Maeva La Muzelle
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 45 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week