Availability: Résidence Maeva Le Lac
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside residence offers ski-in/ski-out access in Tignes, near Tignes Ski Resort, Espace Killy Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Val-d'Isere Ski Resort and Mount Pourri.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Maeva Le Lac offers amenities like ski storage, ski passes, and free parking.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include separate dining areas and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Maeva Le Lac Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and snowboarding. Résidence Maeva Le Lac helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Résidence Maeva Le Lac is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathtub only
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
Résidence Maeva Le Lac Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception hours are 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM on weekdays; weekend hours are 8 AM to noon and 1:30 PM to 9 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per week