Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Saint-Bon-Tarentaise residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Courchevel Ski Runs, La Tania Ski Resort, and winter sports such as toboggan run and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Meribel Ski Resort and Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Maeva Le Moriond makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and a children's club.
Guestrooms have kitchens, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and private bathrooms.
Residence Maeva Le Moriond features ski-in/ski-out access, a children's club, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski residence also offers ski storage and billiards.
- Ski storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 9
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Cooking facilities
- Shower/tub combination
- Standard TV service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski jumping nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Guests arriving outside these hours must contact the hotel using the contact information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 7 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per week