Book your room at Residence Maeva Les Alpages
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Avoriaz is in the mountains, 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Avoriaz Ski Resort, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Prodains Gondola is 3 mi (4.9 km) away.
Along with ski-in/ski-out access, this residence has a fitness center and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 48 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and dishwashers, plus balconies or patios and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Residence Maeva Les Alpages features ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff and ski storage.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski storage
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Rock climbing nearby
The fine print for Residence Maeva Les Alpages
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week