Availability: Residence Maeva Les Melezes
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
This residence in Huez is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of L'Alpe d'Huez Ski Resort winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Local attractions also include Lac Noir.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Maeva Les Melezes makes guests feel at home with amenities like ski storage and ski passes.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maeva Les Melezes Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Residence Maeva Les Melezes helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Billiards or pool table
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Residence Maeva Les Melezes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception hoursMonday-Friday: 9 AM-noon & 5-7 PMSaturday: 8 AM-noon & 2-8 PMClosed on Wednesdays in summerGuests planning to arrive outside these hours must contact the property prior to arrival. Hotel contact information is available on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 2 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day