Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
This residence in Morzine is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Champery Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise makes guests feel at home with conveniences like multilingual staff and a 24-hour front desk.
Guestrooms have kitchens, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to ski-in/ski-out access, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise features a sauna and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift). Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Number of floors - 3
- Ski storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Furnished balcony
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week