Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise
Studio (4 pers)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One Bedroom Apartment (4 pers)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One Bedroom Apartment (5-6 pers)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Avoriaz is within a 5-minute walk of Aquariaz Water Park and Avoriaz Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Les Prodains Gondola and Morzine-Avoriaz Golf Club are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This residence features ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas and multilingual staff.
All 346 rooms have furnished balconies and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to ski-in/ski-out access, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Saskia Falaise features a sauna and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift). Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Number of floors - 3
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 346
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Furnished balcony
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 8 PM
- Friday - Sunday: 9 AM - 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40 per week.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week