Book your room at Residence Pierre & Vacances Tilia
Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
This residence in Morzine is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Avoriaz Ski Resort winter activities such as toboggan run and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Champery Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Pierre & Vacances Tilia makes guests feel at home with amenities like massage/treatment rooms, ski storage, and a children's club.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Pierre & Vacances Tilia
- At your hotel
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a fitness center, a steam room, and a sauna.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers ski storage and a children's club.
Residence Pierre & Vacances Tilia is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Ski storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding on site
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ski jumping nearby
- Thalassotherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Residence Pierre & Vacances Tilia
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday through Friday from 5 PM to 8 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM; Sunday hours are 8 AM to noon. Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 85 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).