Book your room at Residence Village Montana
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this Saint-Martin-de-Belleville residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Val Thorens Ski Resort, Les Menuires Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
Ski into Residence Village Montana, where you can relax in a steam room, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Village Montana
- At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant.
- Steam room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Ski storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Rooftop terrace
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Espresso maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Le Montana - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
L Epicurien - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Residence Village Montana
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 70 per week
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay