Availability: Residence Village Montana
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this Saint-Martin-de-Belleville residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Val Thorens Ski Resort, Les Menuires Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
Ski into Residence Village Montana, where you can relax in a steam room, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Village Montana Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant.
- Steam room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 134
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Espresso maker
- Free Wi-Fi
Le Montana - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
L Epicurien - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Residence Village Montana Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 70 per week
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay