Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - All Inclusive
- One Double Bed
Standard Triple Room - All Inclusive
- Triple Occupancy
Superior Double or Twin Room - All Inclusive
- Double Occupancy
Superior Triple Room - All Inclusive
- Triple Occupancy
Isola hotel with an all inclusive board and small indoor pool
In Isola ski resort
In the Southern Alps, this hotel is located on the slopes of the Isola 2000 ski resort. In summer, guests can hike in the forests of the Mercantour Park that are close to the hotel.
All Inclusive formula
Hotel du Soleil Le Pas du Loup offers in the restaurant, an All Inclusive Formula which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks with or without alcohol (sodas, hot drinks, alcohol).
The rooms, renovated in 2008, include a safe, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and a TV. The superior rooms have a view of the slopes with a south facing balcony.
Pas du Loup Hotel has a small indoor pool and bicycle hire services in the summer, luge and snowshoes hire services in winter. This hotel offers a restaurant with an All Inclusive Formula.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
With its ideal location opposite the ski slopes / alpine meadows, the hotel is the ideal place to go skiing on the slopes of Isola in winter or hiking in the park of Mercantour in the summer.
A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2008.
Hotel du Soleil Le Pas du Loup is a smoke-free property.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Pool table
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free on-street parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Climate control
The Hotel du Soleil Le Pas du Loup has an onsite restaurant that offers an All Inclusive Formula including:
- At lunchtime snacks (variety of breads, charcuterie, vegetables, salads, pastas, pizzas, pies),
- The Tea time,
- The 4-course dinner in buffet,
- Drinks from 10H to 22H (Cola, soda, syrup, water, beer, wine, coffee and chocolate - excluding espresso and mineral water),
- Alcohols 12H to 13H and 18H30 to 22H (Kir, anis, whiskey, gin, vodka, rum, vermouth).
This hotel offers a small indoor pool and a bicycle rental service in the summer, rent snowshoes and sledges in winter.
Leisure travelers can enjoy the ski area of Isola 2000 in the winter and the Mercantour park trails in summer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby. These activities may be subject to additional charges.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM are kindly asked to contact the hotel. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.