Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Saint-Etienne-de-Tinee hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access near Auron Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and toboggan run. Regional attractions also include Mercantour National Park and Valberg Ski Resort.
Ski into Hôtel Edelweiss, where you can relax in massage/treatment rooms, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and televisions.
Hôtel Edelweiss helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and skiing lessons. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers outdoor tennis courts and a steam room. Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hôtel Edelweiss has designated areas for smoking.
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Internet point
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Brasserie de l Endroit - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include outdoor tennis courts, ski-in/ski-out access, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski jumping nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Body scrubs
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.