Book your room at Le Hameau du Puy
Please enter your travel dates.
Winter getaway with an indoor pool
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Saint-Etienne-en-Devoluy residence is in the mountains, near Superdevoluy Ski Resort, La Joue du Loup Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Chez Pascal and Church of Agnieres en Devoluy.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Le Hameau du Puy to take a dip in an indoor pool and relax in a sauna.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Hameau du Puy
- At your hotel
Le Hameau du Puy features an indoor pool and a sauna. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski residence also offers ski storage and an elevator (lift).
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 4
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Covered parking (surcharge), Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Cooking facilities
- Flat-panel TV
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Mountain view
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Le Hameau du Puy
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving late must contact the property in advance, using the contact information provided on the booking confirmation.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per week (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 10 per week