Book your room at Le Parc Hôtel
3-star hotel with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Briancon hotel is in the mountains, 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Casino Barriere Briancon and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Prorel Gondola and Grimp'in Forest are also within 15 minutes.
At Le Parc Hôtel you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant after a great day on the nearby slopes.
All 60 rooms offer TVs, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski hotel also offers multilingual staff, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Parc Hôtel is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Parc Hôtel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.61 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.