Book your room at Madame Vacances Les Chalets D'Isola
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski haven with alpine skiing
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Isola apartment is in the mountains, near Isola 2000 Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and ice skating. Area attractions also include Mercantour National Park and Gorges de Valabre.
The slopes await you at Madame Vacances Les Chalets D'Isola, which features ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, kitchenettes, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Les Chalets D'Isola
- At your hotel
Madame Vacances Les Chalets D'Isola features multilingual staff and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Madame Vacances Les Chalets D'Isola is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2004
- Ski storage
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Sofa bed
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The Fine Print for Madame Vacances Les Chalets D'Isola
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted hours must contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 750 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night