Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Saint-Etienne-en-Devoluy residence is located in the mountains, convenient to Chez Pascal, Superdevoluy Ski Resort, and La Joue du Loup Ski Resort. Local attractions also include Church of Agnieres en Devoluy.
A dedicated ski residence, Madame Vacances Résidence Les Chalets de SuperD offers plenty of onsite amenities, including an indoor pool, ski storage, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a fitness facility.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 8
- Ski storage
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure covered parking (surcharge), Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 8 PM require advance notice. Contact information for the hotel can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per stay
- Energy surcharge: EUR 5 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Television fee: EUR 7 per day