Availability: Résidence Lagrange Prestige le Hameau du Rocher Blanc
4-star residence with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Saint-Chaffrey residence is in the mountains, a short distance to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Briancon Citadel.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Résidence Lagrange Prestige le Hameau du Rocher Blanc to take a dip in an indoor pool and relax in a steam room.
In addition to kitchenettes and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Lagrange Prestige le Hameau du Rocher Blanc Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness center and a steam room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski residence also offers ski storage and a sauna. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sofa bed
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Lagrange Prestige le Hameau du Rocher Blanc Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception opening hours:Front desk reception hours are: Monday through Friday from 8 AM - Noon and 4.30 PM - 8 PM; Saturday from 8 AM - Noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday from 8 AM - Noon and 4.30 PM - 8PM.Please note:Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 49 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week