Availability: Résidence Les Mélèzes
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the mountains in Risoul, this ski-in/ski-out residence is close to winter activities such as horse riding/rentals. Regional attractions also include Col de Vars and Chateau-Queyras.
With direct access to the slopes, Résidence Les Mélèzes offers amenities like ski storage and ski passes, while a shopping center shuttle is complimentary for guests.
In addition to kitchenettes, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Les Mélèzes Amenities
Résidence Les Mélèzes features ski-in/ski-out access, ski storage, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Grocery store
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 6
- Parking nearby
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Les Mélèzes Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 9 PM require advance notice. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 30 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 30 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 30 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 39 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 12 per week
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).