Availability: Residence Maeva l'Eyssina
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Vars residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Col de Vars, Sainte-Marie, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Jungle Aventure.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Maeva l'Eyssina makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with separate dining areas and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maeva l'Eyssina Amenities
Residence Maeva l'Eyssina features ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski residence also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Residence Maeva l'Eyssina Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Front desk hours are: Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM-Noon, 5 PM-7 PM. Friday: 8:30 AM-Noon, 4 PM-10 PM. Saturday: 7:30 AM-10 PM. Sunday: 8 AM-Noon, 4 PM-7 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours must notify the property in advance, using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 44 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per week and includes use of: