Book your room at Residence Soleilvacances Pra-Loup 1600
3-star residence with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Uvernet-Fours residence is in the mountains, within 9 mi (15 km) of Bois Chenu Golf Course and Jungle Adventure Park, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. El Zocalo Theatre and Valley Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Hit the slopes and relax with Residence Soleilvacances Pra-Loup 1600's amenities, including ski storage, ski passes, and free self parking.
All 54 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Free WiFi and sofa beds are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. Residence Soleilvacances Pra-Loup 1600 helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2012
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Flat-panel TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rock climbing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.84 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 300 per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 65 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.