Book your room at AlpenParks Hagan Lodge Altaussee
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access in Altaussee, within the vicinity of Fahrzeugmuseum and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Kaiservilla and Grundlsee.
Ski into AlpenParks Hagan Lodge Altaussee, where you can relax in a sauna, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate living rooms; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
AlpenParks Hagan Lodge Altaussee
At your hotel
Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the apartment's bar.
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 1399
- Conference space size (meters) - 126
- Number of buildings/towers - 47
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
AlpnStubn - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
The fine print for AlpenParks Hagan Lodge Altaussee
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 110 per stay, varies per unit size
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.