Availability: Haus Auer Irene
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Ski-in/ski-out bed & breakfast with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this slopeside bed & breakfast offers ski-in/ski-out access in Valdaora, within the vicinity of Kronplatz Ski Area and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Brunico Castles.
With direct access to the slopes, Haus Auer Irene offers amenities like ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free outdoor parking.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms. Other amenities include private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Haus Auer Irene Amenities
Haus Auer Irene features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski bed & breakfast also offers a garden and a television in the lobby.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1970
- Free outdoor parking
- Free secure parking
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Separate bedroom
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Haus Auer Irene Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.