Availability: Hotel Graal
Deluxe Suite, 1 Double Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Ravello near Villa Rufolo
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Ravello, walking distance from Church of San Giovanni del Toro and Villa Rufolo. Also nearby are Roman Villa and Paper Mill Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Graal features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Graal Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Al Ristoro del Moro - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Graal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 11.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.