Please enter your travel dates.
4-star residence in Ammerschwihr with a golf course
Situated in Ammerschwihr, this golf residence is close to Ammerschwihr Golf Club, Musee Albert Schweitze, and Kayserberg Castle. Area attractions also include Andre Stentz Winery and Centre de Reintroduction des Cigognes et des Loutres.
Recreational amenities at Résidence Lagrange Prestige Le Domaine du Golf include a golf course and an indoor pool. Other amenities include laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms open to balconies with golf course or mountain views and feature flat-screen televisions with digital channels. Other amenities include kitchenettes, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers.
In addition to a golf course, Résidence Lagrange Prestige Le Domaine du Golf features an indoor pool and a sauna. This Ammerschwihr residence also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Pool table
- Free outdoor parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 4
- Golf course on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Golf course view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Mountain view
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 9 PM require advance notice. Saturday check-in hours are 4-8 PM. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 44 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 46 per week
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 6
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.