Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double or Two Twins
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- Two Double Beds
Cycladic hotel with a restaurant, in Amorgos (Egiali)
This hotel is located in Amorgos (Egiali), close to the beach, Aegiali Port, Aegiali Beach, and Anargyroi Church. Area attractions also include Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa.
In addition to a restaurant, Lakki Village features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies or patios with beach, mountain or garden views and feature televisions with satellite channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cycladic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2010.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Internet point
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Beach view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is available each morning in the restaurant between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - 1144K113K0027700
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 8 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 10 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.